We offer a full compliment of tax and accounting services for individuals, small businesses and non-profit organizations ranging from getting your quickbooks setup to monthly bookkeeping to complex IRS issues. All the services you need in one place.
The increasing complexity of our tax laws makes it nearly impossible for most individuals, businesses and nonprofit organizations to confidently prepare their own returns.
- Federal Income Tax Returns
- State and Local Income Tax Returns
- Estimated Tax Payments and Projections
- Payroll Tax Returns
- IRS and State Representation
- Year-end Tax Planning
- Entity Formation and Classification Selection Planning
- Business Transition and Exit Planning
We can get you and up and running and trained on how to handle accounting on your own or provide ongoing support and services for all of your accounting needs.
- QuickBooks Set-up and Implementation
- Routine Cleanup of Your Bookkeeping
- Monthly Bookkeeping
- Bank Account Reconciliations
- Outsourced CFO/Controller Services
- Budgeting & Forecasting
Providing services for non-profit clients requires specialized training, continuing education and experience. We specialize in accounting services for nonprofits of all types.
- Application for, and maintenance of, tax-exempt status (IRS form 1023 and 1024)
- Preparation of Form 990 or 990EZ or 990T
- Education for your board and staff on a variety of nonprofit topics
- Assistance with functional expense allocations
- Unrelated business income tax issue consulting
- Representation for IRS audits and correspondence
- Grant Tracking
Who We Are
We are a full service tax and accounting firm that specialize in working with individuals, small businesses and non-profits.
Where to find us
132 N Telemachus Street
New Orleans, LA 70119